CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:43 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 746 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:33 am 

I remember my boyfriend (now husband) jokingly walking around nude at home. We both liked it so much that now he *has* to be naked at home. I can't bear to see his beautiful cock and balls hidden away. I usually end up stroking and playing with it most evenings as we watch tv - he doesn't always get to cum though! :)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:26 am 

I was a kid, maybe 8 or 9, and taking a shower. All of a sudden my mom walked in to get something from the bathroom closet, which wouldn't have been that weird, but she also brought in my female neighbor friend about my age. They were looking for something for a project they were doing. I remember freaking out and saying they shouldn't come in there like that, but my mom just said it was not a big deal because i was a guy, and I was wrong for getting upset and acting like a baby. They were in there for a few minutes, and I had nothing to cover myself with, and my neighbor was definitely focused on my nakedness. It started my fetish for double standards I think, ha.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:51 am 
Newly Registered User

My first real experience was at a party with some co-workers when I was 18. I was convinced to play strip fusball against 2 of my female co-workers who started laughing when they had me down to my boxers because they could see my erection. I didn't end up getting fully naked but one of them did ask to show it to her later on in the night

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:01 am 
Village Drifter

eric83 wrote:
I was a kid, maybe 8 or 9, and taking a shower. All of a sudden my mom walked in to get something from the bathroom closet, which wouldn't have been that weird, but she also brought in my female neighbor friend about my age. They were looking for something for a project they were doing. I remember freaking out and saying they shouldn't come in there like that, but my mom just said it was not a big deal because i was a guy, and I was wrong for getting upset and acting like a baby. They were in there for a few minutes, and I had nothing to cover myself with, and my neighbor was definitely focused on my nakedness. It started my fetish for double standards I think, ha.

:lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:44 am 

test wrote:
My first real experience was at a party with some co-workers when I was 18. I was convinced to play strip fusball against 2 of my female co-workers who started laughing when they had me down to my boxers because they could see my erection. I didn't end up getting fully naked but one of them did ask to show it to her later on in the night

And did you show her?
Were there many other party goers watching the game?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:15 am 

I'd been masturbating on webcam for clothed girls for a few years, but my first real life experience was when I met up with an ex girlfriend while her female housemate was away for a few days.
One afternoon, we had sex in my ex's bedroom. Afterwards, my ex went to the kitchen to make coffee.
I got out bed and started to sort my clothes out, fully nude and a little fluffed-up (ready for more fun)
Suddenly, the bedroom door opposite opened and my ex's very pretty Canadian flatmate walked out of her room in her pyjamas. I looked at her, she looked at my dick and neither of us said anything. She then walked to the kitchen.
I heard my ex say "I didn't know you were home," and she explained that she'd arrived early in the morning. There was then some whispering and giggling but by the time I joined them (dressed, sadly) and was introduced to the flatmate, nobody mentioned anything.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:52 am 
Village Drifter

janedawson84 wrote:
I remember my boyfriend (now husband) jokingly walking around nude at home. We both liked it so much that now he *has* to be naked at home. I can't bear to see his beautiful cock and balls hidden away. I usually end up stroking and playing with it most evenings as we watch tv - he doesn't always get to cum though! :)

Could I be your husband for a day?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:34 am 
Village Drifter

Pembswalker wrote:
I'd been masturbating on webcam for clothed girls for a few years, but my first real life experience was when I met up with an ex girlfriend while her female housemate was away for a few days.
One afternoon, we had sex in my ex's bedroom. Afterwards, my ex went to the kitchen to make coffee.
I got out bed and started to sort my clothes out, fully nude and a little fluffed-up (ready for more fun)
Suddenly, the bedroom door opposite opened and my ex's very pretty Canadian flatmate walked out of her room in her pyjamas. I looked at her, she looked at my dick and neither of us said anything. She then walked to the kitchen.
I heard my ex say "I didn't know you were home," and she explained that she'd arrived early in the morning. There was then some whispering and giggling but by the time I joined them (dressed, sadly) and was introduced to the flatmate, nobody mentioned anything.

:lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:54 pm 

College initiation... me and my classmates had to undres in front of he girls oh our classroom

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:48 pm 
Newly Registered User

I've been asked this several times. Usually describing what comes to mind, only to later remember an earlier occasion that might qualify. Life can include many "firsts" as circumstances and the resulting experiences vary. I was a kid with 4 years of cancer procedures and treatments. Though in remission at 8 years old, I was a closely followed study. Fifteen is an adult in some cultures and a socially classified child in others. Yet able to father a child in any culture if healthy. During a late/post-puberty checkup, a sperm sample was wanted for a proper purpose. I was intensely nervous, embarrassed, unsure, and unable with the request and provided cup. Attitudes about nudity and nature were horrible in my home. The nurses taught a healthier perspective to ease my nerves, even describing the act as natural and beautiful. Only one nurse assisted the sample collection directly in private. I was most comfortable with her as she was with my case helping in many ways through the years. Her voice and demeanor were soothing and encouraging without a breach of proper professional etiquette. She was appreciative and made it feel right. I've done many different things for many different reasons since in the realm of CFNM. This early experience may have been more significant than I previously realized.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 746 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75  Next