CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:41 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 746 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75  Next
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:07 pm 

Not really much of an experience as I was really young, but once I was taking a bath with curtains open, then out of nowhere the girl who we paid cleaned the house entered and she started cleaning the bathroom with me just there looking at her the whole time, she finished cleaning and then she just went out without saying anything.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:52 am 
Newly Registered User

First experience, 8 years old playing basketball outside at my elementary school with a couple girls and a male friend. I was showing off my climbing skills, as I would hold the basketball in one hand and jump to grab the net with my other hand. While attempting to do this approximately the 10th time, the male friend of mine, who was also 8, pantsed me. I was wearing the Adidas track pants as thise were popular in the early 90s smh :-(
Not wearing any underwear, I was butt ass naked and exposed im front of several 2nd grade girls.... and at the time I cried of embarrassment. This is probably my fetish developed lol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:58 am 

wow fantastic read!
My first time is in strip poker game :)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:56 am 
Newly Registered User

My first experience I remember was in college, when my gf had here friends invited for a few days. One of them was a bit kinky and she was really hot. So I walked around with boxer shorts in our flat. When she was alone I “accidentally “ walked into her. To make it more visible I stroked my cock a bit before to a semi hard on, so that she had definitely seen it. She never talked to me about it and I got even further

But that are different stories

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:10 pm 
Newly Registered User

In my 20s I was attracted to nudism. I went to a lot of nude beaches and went skinny dipping, but that was with a lot of other nude people, men and women. I decided to go to the Folsom Street Fair. Under my street clothes I had a small leather G-string. When I got to the Fair, I took my clothes off and wore only the G-string. Soon I was watching a scene with a very large group of people and most of them were fully clothed. That started to turn me on and the G-string became very tight. I looked around and saw all these men and women in normal clothes and that turned me on even more and I decided to take off the G-string, being totally nude in the crowd was even more exciting. I was fully erect and very soon could feel that I was going to orgasm. As I stood there in this crowd I started to cum and covered up with my G-String, which soon became a sticky mess. I walked away from the crowd and had no choice but to stay naked the rest of the day. It was a fun filled day and I have loved being naked in front of clothed women ever since.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:39 pm 

I've only had one true CFNM experience while skinny dipping years ago!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:53 am 

Never had a CFNM experience outside of being with a partner (but that isn't real CFNM to me) my first experience was actually a friends first. We were together when a group of girls he had teased pulled down his shorts. They saw nothing but a butt cheek but there laughter reaction was enough to stick with me. Very rowdy. Fueled a few fantasies for sure.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:04 am 
Newly Registered User

My first experience was when I was younger. We showered after gym class, and a classmate of mine once exposed me to girl when he opened the door to the locker room while I was coming out of the shower.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:34 am 

Not first, but most memorable. Back when my wife and I were dating, she had a couple roommates. One night i was over and some drinking was going on. My then gf suggested a game of strip poker. I ended up down to my boxers before I realized that I had been set up. When I lost just a couple hands later, I put up a little stink about it. They must have felt a little bad about setting me up because they all offered to strip to their bra and panties. My gf came over to me, stood me up, kissed me, whispered in my ear "thanks for doing this", and pulled my boxers to the floor. I spent the rest of the night that way!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:08 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

SnotRocket wrote:
Not first, but most memorable. Back when my wife and I were dating, she had a couple roommates. One night i was over and some drinking was going on. My then gf suggested a game of strip poker. I ended up down to my boxers before I realized that I had been set up. When I lost just a couple hands later, I put up a little stink about it. They must have felt a little bad about setting me up because they all offered to strip to their bra and panties. My gf came over to me, stood me up, kissed me, whispered in my ear "thanks for doing this", and pulled my boxers to the floor. I spent the rest of the night that way!

SnotRocket: Even though I found myself nude with clothed females several times as a teenager (and I remember enjoying it), I first recognized I was really into what we now call CFNM when my wife and I were dating. At that time, she had a cute female roommate. Some nights after dinner, as we were about go to bed in her room, my now wife suggested she and I play Strip Gin (Gin Rummy with stripping).

After I "lost" several times, she said, Hey, I think you're really an exhibitionist at heart! You really enjoy being nude with me!" She then dared me to go out to the living room nude to spend the rest of the evening with her AND her roommate, who were in their pajamas at that point. I coyly pretended to protest, but really liked the idea! So, I stepped out into the room and her roommate Cathy said, Woah, ... very nice!! We then did several more evenings that way after that before we got married. And, my wife and I were HOOKED ON CFNM!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 746 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75  Next