CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:19 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1803 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 177, 178, 179, 180, 181  Next
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:44 am 

Hi guys
I m from India , and I like reading cfnm stories
I m unable to view many content . Can some one please help me how to get access to read stories

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:29 am 

Hi

I love seeing a man into a long edging session in front of a fully clothed audience

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:30 am 

Hi I'm from Japan
I love cfnm with asian girls

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:07 pm 
Newly Registered User

Howdy. Female clothing can often be as or more attractive than straight up nudity, so I enjoy reading stories about it.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2022 5:13 pm 

honestly not sure why it's my thing. I've always liked women who take charge romantically, and I've always liked being naked. those two things go well together.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2022 12:27 am 

Hey, my first post on here.
CFNM for me is a kind of power play between male and female. The female disarms the male when he is naked. The male is vulnerable... and the female is protected. Kind of like reverse nature, where in history the male protects the female.. in cfnm it's the other way around...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:29 am 

Hi. I agree that the power exchange is part of the turn on. It’s the scenarios where a woman is/becomes dominant once the man is nude that really interest me. As an unfortunately small guy “down there,” the feeling of being exposed and embarrassed by a woman really straddles that fine line between torture and turnon.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 5:02 am 
Village Drifter

I totally agree about the power dynamic. As a submissive straight male I enjoy being dominated by strong women. I especially like any that are as tall , or taller than me. (6foot).
The only thing that tends to prevent me being naked in front of more is the fear of offending, which would defeat the object.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:37 am 
Newly Registered User

Hi everyone,

I find cfnm very erotic. Not so much into degrading men, or blackmailing or enslaving. More like accidental exposure, or embarrassing situations that is arousing for both parties.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:15 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hi, im from Germany and what i love about CFNM is the reverse power-play, usually in human sexuality males are in control (tell the women what to do, have more control over their bodies, etc..).
In CFNM that changes and i believe it becomes a unique experience for both, men and women.

I was lucky to find a beach here in Germany where the textile and textile-free parts of the beach aren't strictly separated, so some people (usually women) are dressed in the nude part and some (usually men) are naked in the textile part of the beach.
So in the summer i go there and enjoy it.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1803 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 177, 178, 179, 180, 181  Next