CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:01 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1773 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 174, 175, 176, 177, 178  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:47 am 
Newly Registered User

Hi guys. Another cfnm lover here.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:15 am 
Newly Registered User

I like CFNM because makes me feel like I've lost control of myself. I often fantasize being told by authority figures (medical doctors, school teachers, police) to undress in front of girls, and get commented on. I love feeling small and helpless. And the feel of humiliation really gives me a kick.

Although I'm quickly turned off by anything that includes violence (spanking, CBT, etc)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:55 am 

I love watching CFNM of strippers such as loverboys, really enjoy watching women being naughty

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:56 am 

I love CFNM as it gives a sense of freedom to not be restrained. The idea of being watched always fascinates me, it's the rush as well as willingness to be fully open and yourself

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:49 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hello, new one here! Love watching CFNM content, hope to find new interesting stuff here to watch

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:39 am 
Newly Registered User

Hi, I've looked CFNM for a while now. But I always find content difficult to find. I'm hoping that this forum will change that and I can share what I have found on my way.

There is something arousing about watching women watching men. Watching the effect it has on them and wondering what their thinking! :D

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2022 1:11 am 

Hey there! what a great place, where has it been hiding for so long? :)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 10:22 am 
Newly Registered User

Hello from Los Angeles! I first stumbled into CFNM in the mid-90’s and have loved it ever since. Since then, I’ve been fortunate enough to experience a number of real life CFNM experiences as well. For me it’s equal parts exhilarating vulnerability, exhibitionism and fun. Looking forward to the content on this site. Thx.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2022 1:48 pm 

Hi. My first post.
For me it's the humiliation :oops: , and more importantly, the unfairness :cry: , particularly in an institutional setting. Rules are rules.
And unlike some others, I think that some light male-only corporal punishment adds spice to any situation.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:51 pm 

Hi, I love CFNM because the very idea of being full naked in front of a group of girls or women itself is very exciting. It also requires some boldness. I also love to watch how the women will react upon watching my naked body. Will they just stare, laugh or giggle, gasp, shout, clap their hands, whistle? Any or some or all of these reactions is what makes CFNM very interesting.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1773 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 174, 175, 176, 177, 178  Next