CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:25 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:06 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

When I was a kid back in the 90s, things were really different to how they are now. Things seemed so much looser; the days before people started getting uptight and offended by everything. In the final two years of junior school we had a weekly swimming lesson at the pool just up the road from school. It was a scruffy, run-down old pool (demolished not long after I left) but the whole class of around 30 kids would go and it was great fun. The one thing about it that still really sticks in my memory is the changing room. There were separate guys and girls changing rooms, accessed from the main entrance lobby.

The girls changing room was right at the far end, but the door to the boys’ was close to the main building entrance. Our lessons were always in the first slot of the day, so they’d always just finished mopping the floors, which meant they propped the changing room door wide open with a heavy metal bin, I guess for ventilation. It didn’t really matter on the way in, as there would be no one in the lobby. Our teacher was female, so she always went in to supervise the girls while they changed. However, after our lessons it was a totally different story.

The slot after ours was booked for a different school, but the kids were around the same age as us. They always seemed to arrive early, so their teacher would make them all wait in the lobby until our class had finished changing. The lobby was fairly small for 25-30 kids, so they were always crowded in. I think their teacher must have gone off to talk to our teacher or the swimming teacher etc, as they usually seemed to be left unsupervised for some of the time. The layout meant that every week quite a few of them, including girls, would end up crowded right outside the wide-open door to the boys changing room. It was a fairly small rectangular room with open benches, so they could literally see a whole class of guys the same age as them stripping naked, drying off and getting dressed.

I remember a few occasions where I must have been the last one in, because I ended up having to use the section of bench nearest the door. It was literally only about 4 feet from the wide open doorway to the lobby. I remember I’d come in from the pool, dripping wet in just my trunks and there would be three or four girls already standing right by the open doorway, talking to each other. When I got to the bench it felt really awkward - I basically had to take off my trunks and dry myself right in front of them. I guess being 11 or whatever I wasn’t confident enough to say anything to them, and it’s not like they had anywhere else to move to.

(Bear in mind I was still a few years away from getting a thrill out of being seen) the worst part was they’d just stand and watch, totally blatantly, even making eye contact sometimes. They would just stand there right by the doorway, looking at all the guys as we got changed. Nothing was ever said or done about it though.

That said, there was one week where they pushed it too far - we came back from the pool to find three of the girls were stood just inside the doorway - actually in the boys changing room, and another was even sitting on the very end of the bench closest to the open door. Some of the guys in my class started making comments and shouting stuff at them, but they just gave as much back, smirking and shrugging etc. It was absolutely ridiculous, me and a couple of the other guys had to strip naked literally in touching distance of these fully clothed girls. However, things quickly changed when all of a sudden one of the guys who regularly played the fool suddenly ran across the changing room nude and threw a pair of someone’s underpants right at the one sitting down. They hit her straight in the face. Cue lots of ‘eww’ and ‘oh my god’ type comments, but it did the trick and they got out of there quick! Didn’t seem to stop them looking in again in later weeks, but they never came into the changing room again.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:47 am 

good story indeed, you described it in details make it so relatable

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:59 am 
Village Drifter

Nice story. I have some experiences (from the other side of the fence). Growing up I encountered a few occasions where guys were expected to get changed in front of me and other gals. Mostly nothing too explicit except for this one time.

There was a family community summer camp we used to go to even up into my teens. These two white brothers, a little younger than me would always tease me and other girls. They seemed to target black girls to me. But maybe thats just because that was my social circle and they did it to white girls too, I don't know. But my mom got friendly with there mom so I had to endure these irritating boys a lot. Anyways basically we were around their rv and the boys had come back from some outdoors event. Their mom said they were covered in mud (I didn't think they looked that bad at the time) and she had set up this sort of outdoor shower thing on the other side of the rv.

With me and my mom sat there with her enjoying our drinks she suddenly and quite sternly demanded they take off their clothes and go shower. And she would bring them towels. They were dumbfounded at this request and I saw my mum looked amazed but maybe a little intrigued and these two strapping white boys being told to essentially strip in front of us.

The boys whined but their mom (who had had a few wines with us) doubled down and told them right this moment. One of them had the cheek to demand I should have to leave. His mom took that defiance badly and said they will get their muddy clothes off right now unless they wanted a spanking. So the boys peeled their clothes off looking super embarrassed as I was grinning and even my mom was smiling enjoying the show.

The boys then stood their nude, hands clutched round their dicks. I noted both had their heads bowed and couldn't look me in the eyes. But they'd taken their shorts off over their shoes. Probably so they could always have one hand to cover their dicks. Their mom wasn't having that.

She told them shoes off too. They realized they couldn't unlace the shoes without having to use both hands and we got the money shot. Two tiny little white dicks bobbing about as they struggled out of their shoes. One seemed to have a semi erection but even despite that it was clear for two big athletic boys their dicks looked really small.

They were then sent to shower. I really wanted to ask their mom if I should take them the towels. But I chickened out of a second chance to catch them naked.

After this evening they both resented me and said I can't tell anyone. I informed them I'd aready told every girl I knew at camp about their teeny tiny dicks! They looked so embarrassed and no longer bullying me that I couldn't help but just laugh and rub it in on them. Might sound cruel now but at the time they seemed like they needed to be humbled.

There wasn't much more follow-up too it but when I brought it up with mom later in private she burst out giggling and said what little 'shrimps' they had! I felt kinda empowered that my mom was mocking them too and I said something about yeah and yet they act such tough guys! She said true but often guys like that are making up for having a short dick hehe. I did the pinkie finger signal but she didn't get what that is and I had to explain it to her lol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:03 pm 

Thanks for sharing! Indeed, things just arent what they used to be when it comes to openess and these types of situations. Thanks for the memories!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:03 am 
Council Member
Council Member

@Petra90
I loved that story, love seeing the revenge CFNM and seeing people humbled like that.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:23 pm 

Great stories, I especially liked the one about the changing room. I've always like stories of women watching men get changed and staring at them as they do, there's something very openly sexual about it.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:32 am 

Hello,

Your story is really captivating. I thank you for sharing it. It reminds me of my youth in Belgium in the 80s. We were teenagers enjoying beers and food. It was still the good old days, marked by a great openness of mind. Today, I have the impression that we are going backwards.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:27 am 
Village Drifter

Petra90, I love stories like that. Humiliation CFNM is so much hotter when they guy/s have done something to deserve it, when there's an aspect of SPH, AND when the story is told from the female perspective. When I discovered the "Female Agent" stories on Literotica, it was like discovering a goldmine for that stuff

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:47 am 
Village Drifter

Nice one @Petra!
Those bratty bullies got what they deserved. And I agree, the bullies with low self esteem who feel they have try to bring down other people are usually the ones hiding tiny dicks in their pants. Good for their mom for bringing them down a few notches! And even better, you and your mom got to enjoy the show.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:56 pm 
Village Drifter

Klootzak wrote:
Petra90, I love stories like that. Humiliation CFNM is so much hotter when they guy/s have done something to deserve it, when there's an aspect of SPH, AND when the story is told from the female perspective. When I discovered the "Female Agent" stories on Literotica, it was like discovering a goldmine for that stuff

Thanks. At the time I honestly hadn't heard of that term. CFNM. It didn't seem forced either at the time. It was just like, we'd been drinking and the boy's mom seemed really keen to strip them, and my and my mom were just watching it happen and only after did we laugh a lot. I thought it was funny hearing my mom talking about how these white guys ususally had tiny dicks

What is female agent?