CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Sat May 08, 2021 6:14 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:09 am 

I've seen one of my friends get pantsed at a party. So there's that.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:31 am 

When I was 17, I was at a friend's house who had a stepfather. His stepfather was 60, and his mother was in her 40s. It was a hot summer day and they had a pool. We were outside in the backyard -- me, my friend, two other male friends, the stepfather, and the mother. I mentioned how cool it would be if we could go swimming on a hot summer day. The stepfather asked why not? I told him that we hadn't planned to do it, so no one brought their swimsuits. The stepfather said that in his time no one needed a swimsuit to go swimming. He said if we wanted to swim just take off our clothes and jump in. He said this in front of his wife, presuming she'd be there. We all chuckled, despite him saying it seriously. Perhaps if I had taken initiative we all would have done it, and the wife would have watched. It makes me wonder if my friend ever skinny dipped in his own pool, but I never asked him.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:57 am 

I had two, both from college with one being more of a fantasy opportunity and the other being a legitimately missed one.

Late one night after a party at our house I thought I was the only one still awake and barged into our bathroom on the lower level. I ended up walking in on the girlfriend of one of my roommates while she was using it. I drunkenly apologized and quickly headed upstairs hoping she’d forget. She and I always had some sexual tension so I’ve always wondered if I had stuck around she would’ve proposed a “You’ve seen mine, let me see yours” situation.

The second was after a school pride event where everyone would party and jump in a freezing lake before the big game. Our group came back cold and wet in our bathing suits and I found myself in a room with a (taken/not single) female friend of mine who hadnt jumped. I made a comment about being freezing still and she says “Of course your cold, you’re still in your bathing suit. You can change right here I don’t mind.” She of course said this knowing I was drunk and hoping I’d strip down in front of her so she could see my dick. I declined because at the time I didn’t want to give her a free pass without me getting to see anything. Looking back I wish I had done it.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:37 am 

My cfnm fantasies tend to involve medical or other professional settings. There is something exciting to me about being naked around women in a clinical setting, where nothing sexual is involved. The embarrassment of having no choice but to expose myself to a woman and be evaluated by her.