CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:29 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:42 am 
Offline
Newly Registered User

Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:55 pm
Posts: 2
There's a small river not to far from us, where people sunbath nude. Nothing official or formal, but the locals or people in the know, know where it is. I've been going there a few times alone, sunbathing and a dip in the stream. My wife is not into nudity and never joined me, until today. We parked our bikes, I took of my clothes and we walked to a spot as cfnm couple. Some heads turned towards us and I felt exhilarated. I don't think my wife quite got it but she did enjoy the vibe and the views. Then last night she said, 'so next time, are you gonna wear your cock cage?'....oh my.....


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:55 am 
Offline
Newbie

Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:40 am
Posts: 4
Not an experience but this is one of my favourite beach CFNM posters on Flickr

https://www.flickr.com/photos/67336067@N05/


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:34 am 
Offline
Newbie

Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:36 pm
Posts: 4
i would love to go to a clothing optional beach... where my partner opts for me to not have any clothing, that is

i could imagine driving there almost nude (bathing suit) with my partner. then when we get there, having to strip down and surrender that one article of clothing i have to Her control. i could even see it going into and being locked into a little backpack She has. no way out for me now.

what is the etiquette, though? i cant imagine i wouldnt be hard in that kind of scenario.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:47 am 
Offline
Village Legend
Village Legend
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:38 pm
Posts: 2535
cantwearclothes wrote:
I would love to go to a clothing optional beach... where my partner opts for me to not have any clothing, that is.
I could imagine driving there almost nude (bathing suit) with my partner. then when we get there, having to strip down and surrender that one article of clothing i have to Her control. I could even see it going into and being locked into a little backpack She has. no way out for me now.
What is the etiquette though? I cant imagine I wouldn't be hard in that kind of scenario.


It's been noted on the forum many times. The way you describe it is as a sexual adventure, not a trip to the beach. The context means it is likely arousing for you. Therefore you need to temper your excitement or do things differently so as not to draw attention to yourself or the beach.
If with a female companion (in my experience) you can often get away with more than if on your own. But you need to respect the beach.
So short answer is go with her but don't wave your erection in any way that draws attention to you and be mindful that families use beaches too.
DTR


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:28 pm 
Offline
Newbie

Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:35 pm
Posts: 3
cherylmsub wrote:
Within a two hour drive of where I live there used to be a small clothing optional beach that was in an unincorporated area between two towns. A small river cut through the area, and a nearby town would rent canoes, and they would drive you up river and drop you off, and you would canoe back. The longest of the routes that they offered would pass by this nude beach.

I was in high school, and three of my girlfriends and me decided to do the long trip on a weekday in the summer. We'd heard the stories of the nude beach before, but I wasn't 100% sure I believed them. We rounded a bend in the river, and there was the beach. It was early in the morning, probably 9:30 or 10:00AM, so we didn't expect too many people out yet. There were two couples on the beach, both our age. The girls were both wearing bikini tops and shorts, and the guys were both completely naked, and they were playing volleyball, one guy and one girl on each side of the net.

One of my girlfriends yelled "Woo-hoo!" as we approached, and one of the girls playing volleyball yelled back "They lost a bet! Pull up and have a look!"

We debated briefly, and then beached our canoes. We stayed a little ways back, because that kind of situation can make a girl nervous. The guys had lost some bet (I recall it being a sports bet, but don't remember what it was), and the stakes were that they would all go to the nude beach (they lived nearby), but that just the losers would be naked.

The guys were a little shy, but good sports about it, and the girls were very happy that we'd come, because they'd been there for almost an hour and nobody had gotten to see the guys yet. We watched them play volleyball for a few minutes, declined an offer to play a game with them, and then we were on our way with a great story to tell and a fun memory.

I think that's one of the reasons that lost bet scenarios tops my list of CFNM stories!



Wow nice! Lucky you.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:06 pm 
Offline
Newly Registered User

Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:51 am
Posts: 2
Earlier in the year I was deployed to Poland as part of the effort to deter Russia from invading Ukraine. After things settled down a bit and we were given some freedom to go into town and the gym there I was there twice a day everyday, partly out of boredom and partly out of wanting to simply get away from my unit. The early mornings before work were typically the busiest but, as with most everyone else, it was the only time I could go in the mornings. I tried different gyms to avoid the military traffic, but to little success. I liked showering in the gyms as most people continued to shower on post. It was maybe my third time at this gym. I went to shower but they were all full. There was a door about a quarter of the way open and I could hear water running. Another shower room! Perfect. I went into that room, passing the occupied stall and took my shower, no big deal. Get finished, and I'm drying off outside my stall, still completely naked. I hear someone come out of the stall at the end and then a woman's gasp. I look up and a beautiful middle aged woman is standing maybe 6 feet from me, eyes still on my naked cock. Evidently the door that was open was actually the way into the women's showers. Whoops.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:54 am 
Offline
Village Drifter

Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:45 am
Posts: 18
C/O resort experience

First time at solair initiation is take golf cart tour naked so im naked as we are about to leave a girl joins skirt revealing top i ask why she doesnt have to be naked guy who runs solair saod nude part for guys only so this girls watched me naked for ablut 20 minutes


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:52 pm 
Offline
Village Legend
Village Legend
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:38 pm
Posts: 2535
IWaveHi3 wrote:
C/O resort experience

First time at solair initiation is take golf cart tour naked so im naked as we are about to leave a girl joins skirt revealing top i ask why she doesnt have to be naked guy who runs solair saod nude part for guys only so this girls watched me naked for ablut 20 minutes


Can you elaborate?
DTR


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:46 am 
Offline
Citizen
Citizen
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:34 am
Posts: 141
Hankz wrote:
Earlier in the year I was deployed to Poland as part of the effort to deter Russia from invading Ukraine. After things settled down a bit and we were given some freedom to go into town and the gym there I was there twice a day everyday, partly out of boredom and partly out of wanting to simply get away from my unit. The early mornings before work were typically the busiest but, as with most everyone else, it was the only time I could go in the mornings. I tried different gyms to avoid the military traffic, but to little success. I liked showering in the gyms as most people continued to shower on post. It was maybe my third time at this gym. I went to shower but they were all full. There was a door about a quarter of the way open and I could hear water running. Another shower room! Perfect. I went into that room, passing the occupied stall and took my shower, no big deal. Get finished, and I'm drying off outside my stall, still completely naked. I hear someone come out of the stall at the end and then a woman's gasp. I look up and a beautiful middle aged woman is standing maybe 6 feet from me, eyes still on my naked cock. Evidently the door that was open was actually the way into the women's showers. Whoops.

You are lucky not to be arrested


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 4:59 am 
Offline
Village Legend
Village Legend
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:38 pm
Posts: 2535
I have forgotten what I wanted to say?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:57 am 
Offline
Newbie

Joined: Sat May 25, 2019 9:01 am
Posts: 6
franzsensorii wrote:
I would love to go to a nudis beach. But isn`t it considered as creepy going there alone?


No it isn't, as long as you don't act like a creep.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 7:18 pm 
Offline
Newbie

Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2022 6:59 am
Posts: 3
One time I was at red sand beach near Nelson BC. The beach in just north of town, within walking distance. On the other side is a fancy residential development. Often people that live in the development walk along the beach on the way to town. One time I was at the beach and was the only person there. At one point I notice a couple of women walking from the residential area towards the nude beach. As they approached I got up from where I was lying and walked down to the water directly in their path as they approached. As the came close I greeted them and they stopped and chatted with me for a minute. I noticed out of the corner of my eye when I looked at one of them the other would look down to check out my dick. I found this rather exhilarating. As we talked I started getting hard. Before I knew it I was at full mast and both women had a grin going as they copped a look at my hard dick. I apologized to them for getting hard, but they said it was not a problem and for a few moments we all stood there looking at my dick as it started to pulse and bounce a bit. After a bit they thanked me for the show and continued on their way. While they were leaving I started jerking my cock and they looked back and watched me as they walked away. Not long I was blowing my load on the beach as I found myself alone again.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2023 4:24 am 
Offline
Village Legend
Village Legend
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:38 pm
Posts: 2535
kurmudgeon wrote:
While they were leaving I started jerking my cock and they looked back and watched me as they walked away. Not long I was blowing my load on the beach as I found myself alone again.


Hmmmm. I mean, okay. But this is part of the reason beaches get closed down. Not totslly poo-pooing your story. But I am always a bit torn when I read this kind of encounter.
DTR


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2023 8:18 pm 
Offline
Newbie

Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2023 10:20 am
Posts: 6
Location: NYC
kellysmith wrote:
Not an experience but this is one of my favourite beach CFNM posters on Flickr

https://www.flickr.com/photos/67336067@N05/


Amazing find! Thank you ;)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2023 4:13 pm 
Offline
Newbie

Joined: Sat Oct 07, 2023 3:31 pm
Posts: 4
My all time best cfnm beach experience was the time I went to my local unofficial nude beach (nude beaches are illegal where I am). I had just spent the afternoon relaxing nude on the beach it was about 4:30pm the tide had started to go out and I decided to venture to my car when I see 4 asian girls come down the beach with buckets, as I see them they see me and the other nudists and start laughing, they kind of stopped and were starring at me laughing as I was getting closer I got a huge erection and they started lauging more. When I got real close they started talking to me telling me this was their first time at this beach and they were here to collect pippies in which I offered to help them. The girls were definately a family a mom in her 50's 1 daughter around 30 and 2 daughters around 20, I've never had an erection so big and it would not go down, for the next half hour I helped the 2 young daughters pick pippies I even held the bucket for them holding it next to my erection so they were looking at it when they put pippies in the bucket. After half an hour they left and said goodbye I even hugged 2 of them. When I picked up my stuff my towel brushed on my erection and I immideatly cum like i've never cummed before it was so intense I collapsed to my knees on the sand.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:23 am 
Offline
Newbie

Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:08 am
Posts: 3
I'm honestly really jealous to be honest, not gonna lie I'd love almost nothing more than to hug a beautiful girl at my local nude beach while I'm completely naked and hard as a rock. I have no idea how you resisted the urge to just start full blown jerking off in front of them, because I couldn't have only handled intentionally making them look at my body so much. I understand even less how you managed to hug them both without blasting your seed all over them. However while I'm envious of your experience what I'm most envious of was that it was apparently so go it caused you to sink to your knees spraying cum everywhere for all to see with a single brush of your own hand. I would have cursed myself for not getting it all on video.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:33 am 
Offline
Newbie

Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:08 am
Posts: 3
Lemonsalad wrote:
I have yet to go to a nude beach. I’m slightly worried about what will happen if I get hard. Also, does anyone know of any relaxed nude beaches in south Florida?


I went to a nude beach for the first time last summer and managed to control myself, go in the water or lie on your stomach if it's an obvious horny boner. I was a bit envious of a guy I met there... he was obviously excessively horny. He would like straight up full blown jerk off in front of some girls who he felt safe around and flaunt his boner around others. It was amusing to see to be honest.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:51 am 
Offline
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:06 pm
Posts: 3214
Location: Southern California
VTDESTINY wrote:
Lemonsalad wrote:
I have yet to go to a nude beach. I’m slightly worried about what will happen if I get hard. Also, does anyone know of any relaxed nude beaches in south Florida?


I went to a nude beach for the first time last summer and managed to control myself, go in the water or lie on your stomach if it's an obvious horny boner. I was a bit envious of a guy I met there... he was obviously excessively horny. He would like straight up full blown jerk off in front of some girls who he felt safe around and flaunt his boner around others. It was amusing to see to be honest.


Unfortunately, that kind of behavior leads to complaints with local law enforcement and elected politicians seeking votes. It often results in the conservatives banning together and getting the nude beach clothed to nudity.

I've seen that happen here in California to many beaches that were once phenomenal CFNM sanctuaries. They include the following clothing-optional beaches that are now no-nudity legally enforced:

Blacks Beach (city-owned portion)
San Onofre Beach
Sacred Cove Beach
Rincon Beach
Summerland Beach

_________________
If the highest aim of a captain were to preserve his ship, he would keep it in port forever. ~ Thomas Aquinas


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2023 2:10 pm 
Offline
Newly Registered User

Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:47 am
Posts: 2
Hi all,
27 year old male here, and last summer I had a bunch of awesome CFNM moments on the local nude beach. I like to say I am in pretty good shape (sports all growing up), so I would say I got “a few good looks” from both the men and women. Being younger and fitter seemed to help… but I will say there’s nothing like walking by a middle aged clothed couple ‘completely nude’! I found that early morning and later in the day are great, as majority of the beach is still clothed.

I am looking forward to the same season here (western Canada) so I can get out again.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2023 1:19 am 
Offline
Newly Registered User

Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2023 1:43 am
Posts: 2
madeinqld wrote:
My all time best cfnm beach experience was the time I went to my local unofficial nude beach (nude beaches are illegal where I am). I had just spent the afternoon relaxing nude on the beach it was about 4:30pm the tide had started to go out and I decided to venture to my car when I see 4 asian girls come down the beach with buckets, as I see them they see me and the other nudists and start laughing, they kind of stopped and were starring at me laughing as I was getting closer I got a huge erection and they started lauging more. When I got real close they started talking to me telling me this was their first time at this beach and they were here to collect pippies in which I offered to help them. The girls were definately a family a mom in her 50's 1 daughter around 30 and 2 daughters around 20, I've never had an erection so big and it would not go down, for the next half hour I helped the 2 young daughters pick pippies I even held the bucket for them holding it next to my erection so they were looking at it when they put pippies in the bucket. After half an hour they left and said goodbye I even hugged 2 of them. When I picked up my stuff my towel brushed on my erection and I immideatly cum like i've never cummed before it was so intense I collapsed to my knees on the sand.



Great experience. It's cool that everyone could have stay casual like that even if they had their fun


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group