CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Sat May 08, 2021 5:11 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:35 am 
Village Legend
Village Legend

cherylmsub wrote:
Within a two hour drive of where I live there used to be a small clothing optional beach that was in an unincorporated area between two towns..............
I was in high school, and three of my girlfriends and me decided to do the long trip on a weekday in the summer. We'd heard the stories of the nude beach before, but I wasn't 100% sure I believed them...............................
I think that's one of the reasons that lost bet scenarios tops my list of CFNM stories!

Nice.
DTR

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:35 am 

cherylmsub wrote:
Within a two hour drive of where I live there used to be a small clothing optional beach that was in an unincorporated area between two towns. A small river cut through the area, and a nearby town would rent canoes, and they would drive you up river and drop you off, and you would canoe back. The longest of the routes that they offered would pass by this nude beach.

I was in high school, and three of my girlfriends and me decided to do the long trip on a weekday in the summer. We'd heard the stories of the nude beach before, but I wasn't 100% sure I believed them. We rounded a bend in the river, and there was the beach. It was early in the morning, probably 9:30 or 10:00AM, so we didn't expect too many people out yet. There were two couples on the beach, both our age. The girls were both wearing bikini tops and shorts, and the guys were both completely naked, and they were playing volleyball, one guy and one girl on each side of the net.

One of my girlfriends yelled "Woo-hoo!" as we approached, and one of the girls playing volleyball yelled back "They lost a bet! Pull up and have a look!"

We debated briefly, and then beached our canoes. We stayed a little ways back, because that kind of situation can make a girl nervous. The guys had lost some bet (I recall it being a sports bet, but don't remember what it was), and the stakes were that they would all go to the nude beach (they lived nearby), but that just the losers would be naked.

The guys were a little shy, but good sports about it, and the girls were very happy that we'd come, because they'd been there for almost an hour and nobody had gotten to see the guys yet. We watched them play volleyball for a few minutes, declined an offer to play a game with them, and then we were on our way with a great story to tell and a fun memory.

I think that's one of the reasons that lost bet scenarios tops my list of CFNM stories!

Wow, that's pretty hot!!! You guys should have definitely played a game with them :D

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:07 pm 
Village Legend
Village Legend

dkane wrote:
cherylmsub wrote:
Within a two hour drive of where I live there used to be a small clothing optional beach that was in an unincorporated area between two towns.TRIMMED TEXT

Wow, that's pretty hot!!! You guys should have definitely played a game with them :D

HaHa

DTR

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:54 am 
Newly Registered User

Went to blacks beach in SD and took a long long walk. It felt great because I’m not from there and didn’t risk anybody recognizing me. It was mostly dudes but a few girls were there

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:47 pm 

I went to a clothing-optional beach in Scandinavia. To access the area you had to go over a small hill separating the road from the beach. It was kind of chilly and windy (maybe low 60s Fahrenheit), and no one was around. Bummer, no CFNM opportunity (or so I thought), but I felt like taking a quick dip in the water. So I stripped down, put my clothes in a bag, and went into the water. At some point a couple women (probably early 20s) out for a walk sat down on a bench looking over the water not far from me. They were just sitting and chatting, not paying much attention. Still, they did look over occasionally, which was nice. I definitely liked the feeling that I was doing nothing wrong, hadn't instigated anything, and someone else just showed up and saw me.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:56 am 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

Lkh424 wrote:
Went to blacks beach in SD and took a long long walk. It felt great because I’m not from there and didn’t risk anybody recognizing me. It was mostly dudes but a few girls were there

When did you go and were there a lot of people? The ratio has changed in recent years.