CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:30 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:02 am 

Love the story and this proves that some girls love looking even when they claim they do not.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:44 pm 
Village Vagabond

At secondary school there was a gap by the sluice for the towels to be dropped in which we discovered but earlier girls in our year had already found and used to watch us come out of the shower. Any way in the play ground a girl Beverley told us she seen all our little willies (we were 11 then). She told me mine was one of the tiniest. Eventually we found it and had a look at them they were fine young women with pert breasts and a little bit f bush. But they had all seen a our little penises a couple of years before

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:41 pm 
Newly Registered User

This reminds me of when I was growing up in my family I was often naked as a boy on the beach or on holidays around the apartment I was not allowed to be modest as a boy.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:26 am 

The swimming pool close to my house has the female and male changing room doors just in front of each other. While the female door is always closed, the male door is almost always proped open. Last time, I took a very long time to change, standing there naked and could check the girls passing in front through a mirror so I don't have to look directly at them. While most of the girls would have a 1 second look and they leave straight away, this girl made a quick break and they left only to come back 10 seconds later to have a second look! Corona restrictions made it impossible to go back to pool but I'm looking forward for the reopening.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:41 pm 

When I was junior high I when to a small private school that didn’t have its own gym so they rented one from a college across the street. The thing is they only had one locker room. I forget why. So the girls used the locker room and us boys change in an area behind the nets. They tried to set up some privacy for us but anyone in the gym or walking though the area could see us. I got caught several time in my underwear by girls in my class and a couple times by the college girls who when there. The girls in my class didn’t say much they just kind of stared. The college girls laughed, they seemed to think it was funny.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:05 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

Is the propped open door to the guys' locker room thing still happening? It must have been a thing back in the day because I remember doors propped open at school, at the natatorium, and at summer camp - only the doors to the guys' locker/shower rooms of course. The doors to the girls' rooms were always closed. Ironic, since at least at the natatorium I remember you'd have had to walk by the open door to the guys' locker room to get to the girls', which was further down the from the lobby. Also, strange because if it was about humidity and floors being recently mopped in the morning or something as the O.P. suggested, then you'd think both locker room doors would have been treated the same.

More likely I think there was a general lack of concern for male modesty back then (we're talking 90s and early-2000s in my case, though I know from old stories/pics that this was even more of a thing a long, long time ago in the 70s, 60s, and 50s).

I also recall that one of the locker rooms in my high school had a coach's office with the glass window looking into the big open room that served as both changing and shower area. Like in the earlier posters story, it too had an exterior door where someone could enter the office via the hallway rather than by going through the guys' locker room. I don't recall seeing any women in there, but then again, it would have been difficult to tell unless you went right up to the glass because it was tinted. I'm sure the female gym teacher and a number of female coaches had keys, so they could have went in there, and we probably wouldn't have realized it.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:07 am 
Village Vagabond

In my grade school the locker rooms were located on the lower level of the building. The boys locker room and bathroom usually had the doors propped open and they were located in the main hallway. The locker room also had clear windows that gave a clear view into the locker room. Fortunately, the area outside the windows wasn’t accessible to anyone but the maintenance staff.

The girls locker room was located in another hallway that had the boiler room and some storage areas. It was made clear that only school staff or girls using the facilities needed to be in that hallway.

When I was in eighth grade we had lunch immediately after PE, and this meant that we were supposed to go to the cafeteria after we changed back into our uniform (the cafeteria actually separated the two hallways with the locker rooms). I do recall some of the girls would change quickly and then try to linger outside the boys locker room on occasion. I don’t recall any incidents because they never actually came into the locker room and nobody changed in view of the hallway.

However, a few years prior a student was severely bullied in the locker room, which resulted in our young female teacher coming in and sitting with us for the remainder of the year when we changed for PE.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:17 am 
Newly Registered User

Not exactly the same but I can remember that during our swimming lessons ( organized by a swimming club) boys and girls ( and the parents ) has to used the same locker room.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:38 am 

i love these stories

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:22 am 
Newly Registered User

Great stories.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next