CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:10 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Cfnm in Art
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2022 3:21 am 
Offline
Village Drifter
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2021 2:03 am
Posts: 23
Location: UK
I am wondering how prevelant this subject is?

https://imgur.com/a/28YWi8O

Jenny


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Cfnm in Art
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:26 am 
jennypepper wrote:
I am wondering how prevelant this subject is?

https://imgur.com/a/28YWi8O

Jenny


Hi JennyPepper,

I love the artwork, and would be interested in seeing more of it. I personally always enjoy CFNM art that doesn't have the harder BDSM aspects built into it. Just doesn't do it for me. This "softer" style is much more my cup of tea.

P.s. You might want to think about removing the watermark if you're looking to post your art on here. I saw a message from the moderators about people getting banned for promoting their personal sites/links etc. Just a heads up.


Top
  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Cfnm in Art
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:39 am 
Offline
Village Drifter
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2021 2:03 am
Posts: 23
Location: UK
showyoumine? wrote:
jennypepper wrote:
I am wondering how prevelant this subject is?

https://imgur.com/a/28YWi8O

Jenny


Hi JennyPepper,

I love the artwork, and would be interested in seeing more of it. I personally always enjoy CFNM art that doesn't have the harder BDSM aspects built into it. Just doesn't do it for me. This "softer" style is much more my cup of tea.

P.s. You might want to think about removing the watermark if you're looking to post your art on here. I saw a message from the moderators about people getting banned for promoting their personal sites/links etc. Just a heads up.

Thank you for your kind words. If my watermark is not allowed then I am afraid I will not be posting any more of my work here. i have had too much stolen without usuage permission of late.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Cfnm in Art
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2022 7:00 am 
jennypepper wrote:
showyoumine? wrote:
jennypepper wrote:
I am wondering how prevelant this subject is?

https://imgur.com/a/28YWi8O

Jenny


Hi JennyPepper,

I love the artwork, and would be interested in seeing more of it. I personally always enjoy CFNM art that doesn't have the harder BDSM aspects built into it. Just doesn't do it for me. This "softer" style is much more my cup of tea.

P.s. You might want to think about removing the watermark if you're looking to post your art on here. I saw a message from the moderators about people getting banned for promoting their personal sites/links etc. Just a heads up.

Thank you for your kind words. If my watermark is not allowed then I am afraid I will not be posting any more of my work here. i have had too much stolen without usuage permission of late.


That's a shame. It would clearly be a loss to the forum. Rock and a hard place I suppose. You could always communicate with the moderators to see if they have a direct view on this, and they could probably point out the area on the forum that addresses this rule. I struggle to find things on here sometimes.


Top
  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Cfnm in Art
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:06 pm 
Offline
Village Resident
Village Resident

Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:11 am
Posts: 52
Posed for my girl friend for sketches when I was in my early 20s. She was an Art teacher. Bit embarrassing when her house mate would into the room, well may be not. The real best time was when her friend from university, an African lady was present. She was always fascinated by my small white penis


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Cfnm in Art
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2022 2:36 am 
Offline
Village Legend
Village Legend
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:38 pm
Posts: 2534
jennypepper wrote:
showyoumine? wrote:
P.s. You might want to think about removing the watermark if you're looking to post your art on here. I saw a message from the moderators about people getting banned for promoting their personal sites/links etc. Just a heads up.

Thank you for your kind words. If my watermark is not allowed then I am afraid I will not be posting any more of my work here. i have had too much stolen without usuage permission of late.


I think you should perhaps ignore a person with 22 posts. If there was an issue with it a mod would let you know. Politely in the first instance, then less so if you ignored them. I can't see it being an issue and I've been here from the beginning. But the mods here are on the ball and will do the right thing.
DTR


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Cfnm in Art
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:55 am 
Offline
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:19 pm
Posts: 1602
Location: Half way to hell
DaveTheRave wrote:
jennypepper wrote:
showyoumine? wrote:
P.s. You might want to think about removing the watermark if you're looking to post your art on here. I saw a message from the moderators about people getting banned for promoting their personal sites/links etc. Just a heads up.

Thank you for your kind words. If my watermark is not allowed then I am afraid I will not be posting any more of my work here. i have had too much stolen without usuage permission of late.


I think you should perhaps ignore a person with 22 posts. If there was an issue with it a mod would let you know. Politely in the first instance, then less so if you ignored them. I can't see it being an issue and I've been here from the beginning. But the mods here are on the ball and will do the right thing.
DTR


Not only is it encouraged, we have a special place in the village where you can post your own art work.

http://cfnmvillage.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=58 - Original Artwork and Graphics of our Members

Go for it.

I think that what Showyoumine is referring to is when members advertise off-topic sites or put a link to their own website in their signature. As long as people are posting their own on-topic material while acting like a member and not as if they own the forum their efforts will be appreciated.

Doug444 - Moderator

_________________
Doug

When I post in normal colored text I am posting as a member and will debate any points I make as an equal.
When I use green text I'm moderating. If you wish to debate this, use PM. I recommend you do not challenge my green text in open forum


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Cfnm in Art
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:33 am 
Offline
Newly Registered User

Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:21 am
Posts: 1
Liking the art work Jenny and please share more.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Cfnm in Art
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:00 pm 
Offline
Newbie

Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2021 2:06 am
Posts: 6
Great art work jenny


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Cfnm in Art
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:20 am 
Offline
Village Drifter
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2021 2:03 am
Posts: 23
Location: UK
Thank you All


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Cfnm in Art
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:56 am 
Offline
Citizen
Citizen

Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:08 pm
Posts: 136
@ Jennypepper:

I agree with those people who say 'thank you' and encourage you to keep going. Always admire those people who are able to produce some fine artwork.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Cfnm in Art
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:44 am 
Offline
Village Drifter
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2021 2:03 am
Posts: 23
Location: UK
Tea-Rex wrote:
@ Jennypepper:

I agree with those people who say 'thank you' and encourage you to keep going. Always admire those people who are able to produce some fine artwork.

❤️❤️


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Cfnm in Art
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:54 am 
Offline
Citizen
Citizen

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:27 am
Posts: 217
jennypepper wrote:
I am wondering how prevelant this subject is?

https://imgur.com/a/28YWi8O

Jenny


I like that very much, the male body is a very beautiful thing - so deserves to be seen and admired. Great picture :)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Cfnm in Art
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:53 am 
Offline
Village Drifter
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2021 2:03 am
Posts: 23
Location: UK
ChilledJill wrote:
jennypepper wrote:
I am wondering how prevelant this subject is?

https://imgur.com/a/28YWi8O

Jenny


I like that very much, the male body is a very beautiful thing - so deserves to be seen and admired. Great picture :)


Thank You


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Cfnm in Art
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:15 pm 
Offline
Newly Registered User

Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:41 pm
Posts: 2
Historically it was more incidental than anything intentional. Like how in classical Greek art nudity could be seen as symbolic and sometimes contrasting genders.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Cfnm in Art
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:13 am 
Offline
Citizen
Citizen
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:49 pm
Posts: 101
jennypepper wrote:
I am wondering how prevelant this subject is?

https://imgur.com/a/28YWi8O

Jenny


I've been an art model all of my adult life but sadly never had a chance to pose for anything like this. Just once I'd love to cross the line and do some erotic art.

keep up the great work!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Cfnm in Art
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:16 am 
Offline
Newbie

Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:53 pm
Posts: 4
Very good job Jenny good ones!!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Cfnm in Art
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:54 am 
Offline
Newly Registered User

Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:46 am
Posts: 1
Love CFNM in art, please post some more as you can :)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Cfnm in Art
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:55 am 
Offline
Newbie

Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:57 pm
Posts: 8
Nice! It is truly a hot scene.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Cfnm in Art
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2023 10:53 pm 
Offline
Newbie

Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:49 pm
Posts: 5
Lovely art! It's definitely hard to find in art. So thank you for contributing more beauty to the world. <3


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group